Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have a design up for voting at Threadless!

Yup. I've made my first foray into the digital world with my art. (Okay, it's not my first, but those horrendous designs from 6+ years ago don't count!). It's something I've wanted to do for a long while, but I was having a tough time finding a way to translate my work into the digital medium and making it work on a t-shirt. Anyhow, I came across a few tutorials that helped me figure it out, and... voila!


Now, the actual design that's up on Threadless doesn't have the oval frame. I just couldn't get it to work for a t-shirt, so this above version will be the one that goes in my portfolio, while the below version is what is up for voting at Threadless.

Click to go see the design at Threadless!

Anyway, to get a little extra help from fans of my work, I'm giving away the original drawing (ink and graphite,  9" x 12" on Bristol paper) over at my Facebook page! The design is up for voting for 7 days total, and if you don't have a Threadless account for voting, it's an easy signup and they don't email you unless you ask them to. If I win this, it'll be a huge help to my financial situation. If not, no worries. Digital art and me were never meant to be. It's cool.

Click to be taken to my Facebook page!

Thank you so much for your votes, shares, and enthusiasm! <3

No comments: