Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mediasplosion

Hello June! This is about to be an extremely hectic month! Artlantis is in two days and ICE is next weekend! Meanwhile, I'm still working hard on work for the July Beep Beep show and fitting in commissions on the side. Alas, I LOVE being busy!

A few things to update on:

Firstly, I was contacted a few months ago about being on a reality TV show called Let Us In, where they come to my home and talk to me about being an artist and whatnot. The episode just aired this past weekend, and it can be watched online too. If you click on the image below, you'll be taken to the site, where you'll need to click "Episode 4." Chris Appleton of Wonderroot is featured in the first half, and my segment begins around 13:30. Enjoy!


Next up, Brain Camp! Such a blast. Really enjoyed all the bands and working alongside some of my favorite people to make it happen. Check out some pictures from the event!






Much of my work from the evening is still available - catch it over at my shop before it swims away!

Welp, I need to get back to preparations for Artlantis this Saturday! I'm going to have a couple of new products that might just sell out before I can bring them to the shop... please make sure to stop by and say hello!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hello there! I've been following you on FB for a while now and I love your work! I, myself, am an artist and about to join a guild here in town this year. Do you have any suggestions or advice for someone just getting into the business aspect of art?