Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Atonement

Here's another piece where I selected the title before making the painting... This is new for me, but I really like this process.

"Atonement" measures 6" x 8" with 1.5" depth and was painted in watercolor. She'll be making her debut at the Swan Coach House Gallery in Atlanta on November 17th for the "Little Things Mean A Lot" show. I will be contributing one other piece to the show too, and that's next on my list.

So! Without further ado, here are a few process images followed by the final piece.







What do you think?

1 comment:

Lavina said...

Hello! I just discovered your work, and I absolutely love it. This piece is incredible, beautifully rendered details. I particularly like how your focus is women, my favorite subject too! I can't wait to see more of your work, do take care!

Lavina