Let's get this out of the way: I am currently in 5 shows and 1 event...
- "Little Things Mean a Lot" at the Swan Coach House Art Gallery until January 7th.
- My wares are with the ICE Pop-Up Shop from Indie Craft Experience taking place at Criminal Records in L5P Atlanta through December 24th.
- "Alchemy" a group show at Beep Beep Gallery through December 17th.
- "Neighbors" a group show at Young Blood Gallery & Boutique through December 30th.
- "In The Nick Of Time" a group show at Kibbee Gallery.
- "6th Annual Postcard Pin-Up Show" at MINT Gallery. One night only - December 10th.
Now that that's out of the way, here's what I've been up to...
1. I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago. It was awful. I couldn't paint. I couldn't do anything, really. I basically lolled my head around on the couch drooling and watched Doctor Who and enjoyed my pain meds while they lasted. I'm still recovering - hurts to open my mouth and stuff. Also, my face was huge. Enjoy.
2. I've been busy preparing for the aforementioned shows. Here are some new works:
|4" x 6" pieces for the Postcard Show at MINT|
"Domicile" for YBG's "Neighbors" show.
|In-Progress piece for Beep's "Alchemy" show. Never got a finished image - sorry!|
3. Added a few more things to my shop:
|"Atonement" and "Ingenue" ltd. edition print set!|
|"Amaranthine" open edition print, y'all.|
|"Domicile" open edition print. It's purdy.|
|Aaaand, I have 4 extra calendars for purchase. Git 'em!|
By the way, did I ever post this video preview of the calendar?