Monday, January 2, 2012

No Mere New Year

Not too much going on around here, so here's just a few tidbits I can update on.

First off, I finally have an active Tumblr account. I've had it for a week and I'm already obsessed. I mainly post things that I find inspiring, but my own work will find its way in there too, so feel free to follow me! Click to be taken to my Tumblr!

I haven't been going too much painting lately, but I've been on a bit of a drawing spree! Here's something I was working on yesterday until it was attacked by rainbows:


Lastly, some very exciting news! I am organizing and curating a show this summer at MINT Gallery, bringing together many of my favorite local artists and some fantastic internationally exhibiting artists, including Kelly Vivanco, Allison Sommers, Kaspian Shore, Chelsea Greene Lewyta, Julia Sonmi Heglund, Naomi Nowak, and more! 

2012 is already looking very exciting. :D

2 comments:

Yasmeen said...

That sounds amazing :O Congratulations! Your art is gorgeous. <3 Certainly deserved.

Patricia said...

I love your art! Congratulations :D